• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t save from Lightroom mobile back ipad after 3.4 update

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just did the most recent update 3.4 and now when I try to save my changes to the ipad I get the message this may take a while and the little circle just spins. I let it go for 20 mins and still spinning. Two hours ago before I did the most recent update I didn’t have any issues. Can I remove the update? This just killed my ability to edit on my ipad. Actually had to use a different program to get my content out. Not real happy about this. If i can’t find a solution fast will have to move away from adobe.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you still have the problem. If so could you try to force-restart Lr Mobile and let me know if that helps. If not it would be great if you could send out a Lr Mobile diagnostic-log...

A Lr Mobile diagnostic log which can be triggered when you  open up the  Lr Mobile settings and  then navigate in to the Help&Support section and long-tab "Access our Support Forum"-entry and a  diagnostic log will be generated and attached to your local mail client.

Hope this helps to get a clue about your issue.

- Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines