• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't select photo I want to import

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I want to upload a photo from my iphone camera roll I can't choose a picture lightroom just randomly takes one and imports all the pictures from my phone but In settings "import automatically" is switched off! I hope someone can help me!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iOS 14 changed camera roll permissions/access, and maybe this is what's blocking you...

In iOS Settings > Privacy > Photos > Lightroom, ensure All Photos is enabled (not Selected Photos or None). 

In iOS Settings > Privacy > Files and Folders, change Lightroom to Off and then back On.  Some users report this helps in cases where one is trying to import from an attached storage device (SD card, camera, other iOS device, etc).  This doesn't sound like what you're doing, but I am sharing this anyway in case it helps you or other users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same behavior as Sharon described. It occurred about two months ago, since then I tried different things but nothing helped. I deleted the app and installed again - no change. I checked the settings as Charly suggested, but it didn’t helped either. However, if I import photo to a specific album, not to „All photos“, everything works fine.

I use the iPhone SE (1. Gen) with iOS 14.4 and Lightroom Mobile 6.1.0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Igor_K91 @Sharon_vekemans I've contacted you privately for a follow-up 

thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines