• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t share web gallery on latest version of lightroom on iPhone

Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ever since the latest update the sharing of albums isn’t working. Anyone having  similar issues?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is fine. You may have noticed that the interface has changed slightly as it allows for additional options now.

When do you hit the problem? (i.e. Is it when you select share link and no URL gets generate)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks - it’s when I slide the button that says enable sharing - it just brings up a timer circle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James,

I noticed this too, intermittently. I think it might be related to network connection speed or quality. Here’s what I did:

1. Slide the switch to enable sharing
  2. Watch the spinning circle
  3. If it doesn’t resolve within a few seconds, press the “X” in the upper right corner to exit
  4. Go back into sharing, and the sharing is in fact already enabled

Sometimes the circle resolves after a few seconds, sometimes almost immediately. That’s what makes me think connectivity.

Keep in mind, you always have a backup method by opening your browser, going to Lightroom.adobe.com, and sharing from there.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for helping Mike.

That works for some but not others.

Before the latest release it was working well.

Thanks

James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried turning off all the options for sharing in preferences (tap the Lr logo on main screen)? I doubt if it would be this though but anything is worth a go, just in case something I’d stopping it.

Maybe reinstall?

As Michael alludes to, I have trouble when the network is not that great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks - I ended up moving the photos to a new album and it worked - so just have been a corrupt album (there were other albums with the same issue all in one sub folder)

thanks for all your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines