• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t turn off auto import

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recent ipgraded my phone to the iPhone Xs from the 7 plus and I’ve noticed that for some reason all photos taken recently have started to be auto imported into Lightroom CC. I have veri that “Auto Import“ for photos and videos is turned off completely, yet it continues to happen.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not a bug! I figured it out. I also have Lightroom CC for Mobile on an iPad and for some reason auto import was turned on there (although I don’t know WHY it was turned on...unless it is a default setting) so when iCloud Photos synced, Lightroom imported them via my iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are two places to look for this setting.

The first (and original) setting is at the collection/album level in the main catalog view. Clicking the three dots next to an album/collection to open properties lets you toggle auto-add for that album/collection.

There’s a global setting (click the gear icon in the main view to open settings, and tap on “Import.”) Here you’ll find another setting to toggle auto-add of photos and/or videos.

If this setting is on, and no collections/albums have auto import enabled, the photos or videos will get imported into “All Photos” without being a part of an actual collection/album (which I think is really confusing).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines