• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t upload images to Lightroom mobile

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Lightroom iOS version 5.3.1 on an iPhone X iOS 13.6.1 and it won't let me import photos. I click to add and only my videos show up in my camera roll. No photos even show up as options. I've tried deleting images in case I'm out of storage, restarted the app and phone with no luck.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Tap the import button again, and in the photo/video import selection screen do you see a '3-dots' button?  Tap that -- it should open an import options menu.  Is it possible that "Photos" needs to be enabled again?

This is the import options screen I mean:

IMG_9DFC96CDE869-1.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tap the import button again, and in the photo/video import selection screen do you see a '3-dots' button?  Tap that -- it should open an import options menu.  Is it possible that "Photos" needs to be enabled again?

This is the import options screen I mean:

IMG_9DFC96CDE869-1.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Thanks for your reply!

This is my options screen when I click the '3 dots' button. It doesn't seem that there are any import options to select photos.

EFF3D6F8-D07E-4976-B834-C0C34CA09789.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Sorry for the confusion here.  The 3-dots menu options sometimes change based on the view you're in.  The screenshot you shared is from the All Photos view of your images.  If you scroll upwards a little, you should see the import/camera buttons that are blue.  The same buttons appear if you back out of All Photos to look at all the albums listed in your account.

Tap on the blue import button to see the import screen: 

IMG_27FD7C2DB7EF-1.jpeg

After you tap that and open the Import screen, you will see the 3-dots menu button that shows import options like I mentioned above.

This Help page may provide some additional useful info: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/import-mobile-ios.html

Hope this helps a bit!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't seem to have those 3 dots to select in the other view outside of the grid

7066AC37-3DA5-4B69-97E9-668D138A8872.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From that same screen you last shared, tap on From Camera Roll.  That will open the camera roll image picker, with its import options behind it's own 3-dot menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines