• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t upload photos to Lightroom mobile?

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone.

The lightroom app won't let me add photos! I have the option to add from files and from camera roll but when I select photos from my camera roll, it doesn't actually upload them !

ive tried deleting and reinstalling but nothing seems to be working?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you cannot import images in Lightroom from the Camera Roll directly.

Which version of Lightroom do you have and on which mobile device are you using it? Also, are you using an Android or iOS device?

Are you getting error message or does the app stalls at the time of import? Also do you have an SD card inserted in the device while importing?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

It's the standard lightroom app the only one available on the AppStore. I'm on an iPhone iOS

There is no error message and it does not stall, it just goes back to lightroom but my selected pictures will not be there.

i don't have an SD card as you can't put those into iPhones.

I've instead been using my MacBook to use lightroom but it would be useful to get the app working. I thought the photos might sync over to the app but they haven't 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the heads up. Are you signing in using the same AdobeID as the one you're logging in to your Mac?

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

could you send us a screen shot of the cloud icon?
As well as one if you tap on the cloud icon?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines