Can’t upload videos to Lightroom straight from SD card

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! When I connect my SD card to my iPhone, open the Lightroom app, click on the upload from files and then select my SD card, all the photos will be there available to import. But the videos are all greyed out and I can't upload them. If I upload them to my iPhone first, I can then add them to the app. But for some reason it won't let me upload the videos direct from the SD card. Is there any reason for this? Thank you!

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Import and share, iOS, Problem or error, Sync

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David

Apologies for the slow reply.  This is a a known limitation at this time, which we hope to address in the future. 

Currently viable options are to first import those videos from the SD card to your camera roll and then import into Lightrom from there, or connect your SD card to a desktop machine and upload via our web app at lightroom.adobe.com

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines