• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't use my subscription

New Here ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• unfortunately one cannot use my premium things, even though I am registered and my subscription is active and valid. I have already restarted my iPhone, logged in and out and uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. maybe someone can help me ???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are not Adobe in this forum, we are just Adobe customers. However, we cannot handle subscription or payment issues; to straighten out subscription problems you need to contact Adobe directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What premium things are you not able to use? What things ARE you able to use? Are you referring to my room on your iPhone? You are inquiring in the Lightroom Classic forum, which is the desktop Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post from the LR Classic forum to the Program Specific forum, which sounds like LR for Mobile.

If this is in Error please state the exact Adobe program you are asking about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Radi_vapemailman

I see you had a subscription that seemed to expire about 3 months ago.  Is it that you believe you should still be subscribed?  Or are you trying to start a new subscription but can not?

It sounds like you are certain you have a current subscription that Lightroom cannot see.  Have you tried Restore Purchase in the Lightroom app Settings?  If not, does it help?  See this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines