Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot access selective tool feature

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've purchased the premium feature for months. Initially I could use the selective feature but then a few months ago I just couldn't (it says I need to renew). Although I already have a premium subscription. I have reinstalled the app but to no avail. My subscription is currently paused (until Feb 21 so technically I can still use the premium features now) until I can access it again. Felt like I wasted my money.

Please help.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Perl, have you tried to choose the Restore purchases option from the Lr Mobile setting? If not, could you give it a try and let me know if this helps. - Guido/ lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I tried it but still did not work.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pearl, your issue should be fixed. Please give it a try again. It could be that you need to re-sign-in.

Sorry for the inconvinience.

- Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same thing is happening with me, not working, tried reinstallin, signing in again, restoring purchase, and nothings working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines