Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot export multiple photos to camera roll

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I can export 1-5 photos at a time from Lightroom back to my camera role, but I cant seem to do multiple at a time. if I select 5-10 (or more) images it fails without an error. Doesn't matter if I select "small - 2048px" or "maximum available" same result. If export 1 photo it gives you the brief popup "one photo successfully saved to lightroom album." Same problem on my iPad pro and my iPhone. Is this something that will get fixed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi djmakk,

Sorry that you cannot export multiple images from Lightroom mobile app to your Camera roll.

What I understand is that you are selecting multiple images and selecting "Save to device" then choosing "Limit to .." or "Maximum" and the app exists out without any error message.

I just tried reproducing this issue on an Android device running latest Lightroom app and not having any issues exporting.

• Which version of Lightroom mobile are you using and on which mobile device?
  • Are you exporting Raw or Jpeg images and only facing the issue while exporting a certain set of images?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Slight typo in my title, should be "cannot export multiple photos to camera role."

iOS only. I have an iPhone X and an iPad pro 10.5. Problem is when multiple photos are selected (approx over 5). Doesn't matter what the format is I am exporting to, it just doesn't do it. It goes through the motions of "downloading smart preview" and then "rendering 1/5" though  "rendering 5/5" but it never says "5 photos successfully saved to lightroom album." If I check where it exports to the photos are not there.

I think it's an amount of available ram problem as it works with fewer images. Somewhere after 5 images it starts to have problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi djmakk,

I updated the subject line to correct your typo.

I also tried this myself (iPhone X, iOS 12.3.1, LR 4.3.1), and I didn’t see this issue. I exported 6 images (at small size) and got “6 photos successfully saved...” and they are in fact in my Lightroom album.

I wonder if it matters whether the images are on your device or it’s pulling from the cloud? This shouldn’t matter if you chose small size, but maybe try it with some freshly taken photos just to be sure it’s not a cloud sync issue?

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Daniel,

I've contacted you privately for more information.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines