• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot find my exported photos from Lightroom Mobile.

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Message confirms the the export was succesful but cannot find the files anywhere in any album. Please help. I can share directly to social media but unable to save photos to phone or camer roll. I have an iPhone 10 and already resinstalled LR Mobile app. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

thanks you for reporting this.

So you are having problems saving to Camera Roll as well as Files if I understand it correctly.
If you look into e.g. Recent in the Camera Roll, you don't find any of the images that you've exported?
Are you using Share to... when running into this or are you using Export to Camera Roll, Export to Files or Export As...?

What images are you trying to share when you run into this issue?
Does it occur with e.g. JPG from the device or are you having issues with e.g. RAW images?

If this only occurs when sharing many images, does it help to restart the device after first have force quit all running applications?
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201330

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines