• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot import camera photos into iPad lightroom

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, the past few days I haven't been able to import photos from the camera to Lightroom on the ipad. I do not think it's a connection problem as I can import my camera photos to Lightroom on my Mac laptop and I can see the camera connection on my ipad through ipad files folder. If anyone can help me, that would be awesome!!

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Can you check if Lightroom has device access enabled?  Go to iOS Settings.app > Privacy > Files and Folders > Lightroom and see if that switch radio button is on?

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got to the point where I was going to go to the store and get my car and then I will be home by 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you check if Lightroom has device access enabled?  Go to iOS Settings.app > Privacy > Files and Folders > Lightroom and see if that switch radio button is on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is switched to off but when I try to switch on (to green) it won't allow me. Immediately flips back to off (grey). 
ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Billionsborden

I cannot reproduce that.  What iOS version and device are using?  Is this device setup as a business device with corporate policies being enforced?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually solved it. Somehow I had two different toggle options for Lightroom - essentially Lightroom was listed twice. One was active and one was conflicting. Once I deleted one, issue was solved. LR importing fine now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I notice the same there it was listed twice so I switch them off and the one reappeared, and that sorted the problem out , it may of been left behind from where the old sofware when the iPad was updated to ios14 or when Lightroom updated 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked. This seems to be a bug either when I switch between my windows desktop and iPad or because I switched my plan 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello i just bought new camera from sony on desktop version there is an update you can edit the photos but on ipad cannot import and edit when you will give us an update to able to edit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello i just bought new camera from sony on desktop version there is an update you can edit the photos but on ipad cannot import and edit when you will give us an update to able to edit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had this problem and I had to hard-reboot my iPad — TWICE.  It's worked ever since.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines