Highlighted

Cannot import camera photos into iPad lightroom

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, the past few days I haven't been able to import photos from the camera to Lightroom on the ipad. I do not think it's a connection problem as I can import my camera photos to Lightroom on my Mac laptop and I can see the camera connection on my ipad through ipad files folder. If anyone can help me, that would be awesome!!

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum by Moderator}

Can you check if Lightroom has device access enabled?  Go to iOS Settings.app > Privacy > Files and Folders > Lightroom and see if that switch radio button is on?

Topics

Import and share, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot import camera photos into iPad lightroom

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, the past few days I haven't been able to import photos from the camera to Lightroom on the ipad. I do not think it's a connection problem as I can import my camera photos to Lightroom on my Mac laptop and I can see the camera connection on my ipad through ipad files folder. If anyone can help me, that would be awesome!!

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum by Moderator}

Can you check if Lightroom has device access enabled?  Go to iOS Settings.app > Privacy > Files and Folders > Lightroom and see if that switch radio button is on?

Topics

Import and share, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got to the point where I was going to go to the store and get my car and then I will be home by 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is switched to off but when I try to switch on (to green) it won't allow me. Immediately flips back to off (grey). 
ideas?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Billionsborden

I cannot reproduce that.  What iOS version and device are using?  Is this device setup as a business device with corporate policies being enforced?  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually solved it. Somehow I had two different toggle options for Lightroom - essentially Lightroom was listed twice. One was active and one was conflicting. Once I deleted one, issue was solved. LR importing fine now. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines