• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot log in to Lightroom Mobile using Google

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased a new phone and synced all of my apps with the iCloud backup. I opened Lightroom Mobile, and I cannot sign in using my Google account. An error message comes up that says "Sorry, something went wrong." Sometimes it appears before I can input my Google login, and other times it appears after. 

Are all of my photos synced to this account? Or did I have to use the Adobe Cloud? Regardless, I cannot sign into my account. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you're getting an error message "Sorry, something went wrong" while signing in to Lightroom app on your Apple device. 

Would you mind reinstalling the app from AppStore and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, that did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Updated: I see you are using iOS, and restored your device from an iTunes backup, and are now struggling to sign in.  Taking a closer look, I see accounts with your name have tried signing via Facebook (not Google), and also via Enterprise login (which a school or employee could provide you).  Maybe one of these other options are worth trying.

For more login help, please see: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/adobe-id-social-sign-in.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines