Highlighted

Cannot Sign IN

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to login into adobe photoshop lightroom cc using my enterprise ID after filling in all the info its just keeps on loading not even once it passed login stage. please help

i use samsung S8

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot Sign IN

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to login into adobe photoshop lightroom cc using my enterprise ID after filling in all the info its just keeps on loading not even once it passed login stage. please help

i use samsung S8

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 29, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, on both a Pixel 2 and Moto X. I can log in just fine with a non-enterprise account, but as soon as I try to log in with an enterprise account the app crashes and will not start back up until I wipe data or reinstall. The issue appears isolated to just Lightroom, as other Adobe apps for Android which I have (PS Fix, PS Express, Scan, Capture, Premiere Clip) all log in just fine with my enterprise account.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 12, 2018 0