Highlighted

Cannot Sync with LR Mobile, Signed in, Apps up to date

Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom gave me a message the other day saying that I would need to update the application to sync with mobile. I made sure it was up to date (version 2015.9) and made sure the app on my tablet which I've used to rate some images was up to date. I finished rating images this morning and have gotten onto my desktop tonight to remove any unrated images. The images I updated this morning have not updated to my desktop. In fact in the top corner where it says to sync it asking me to sign in. I go through that process and it logs on then does nothing. Has the same message in the top corner asking me to "Get started with Lightroom mobile" does anyone have a clue what's going on here?

Correct answer by weskers8056 | Community Beginner

I figured it was going to be an uninstall and reinstall issue. I got with Adobe customer support this morning and let them remote into the system to figure out. It's now been fixed. I don't know what the specific steps were but I believe he ended up uninstalling and reinstalling LRCC

Thanks everyone!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot Sync with LR Mobile, Signed in, Apps up to date

Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom gave me a message the other day saying that I would need to update the application to sync with mobile. I made sure it was up to date (version 2015.9) and made sure the app on my tablet which I've used to rate some images was up to date. I finished rating images this morning and have gotten onto my desktop tonight to remove any unrated images. The images I updated this morning have not updated to my desktop. In fact in the top corner where it says to sync it asking me to sign in. I go through that process and it logs on then does nothing. Has the same message in the top corner asking me to "Get started with Lightroom mobile" does anyone have a clue what's going on here?

Correct answer by weskers8056 | Community Beginner

I figured it was going to be an uninstall and reinstall issue. I got with Adobe customer support this morning and let them remote into the system to figure out. It's now been fixed. I don't know what the specific steps were but I believe he ended up uninstalling and reinstalling LRCC

Thanks everyone!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 05, 2017 0
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had this issue last night going into this morning. I removed Lightroom, and Photoshop and then uninstalled Adobe CC from my computer. Make sure though that when you uninstall, you save your settings.

I went to the lightroom page and downloaded from here: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom.html#!

Once it downloaded the lightroom, it also downloaded Adobe CC for me again and took about 10 minutes for everything to download/install and then open. It's now back to syncing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2017 0
Contributor ,
Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you having trouble syncing from your mobile device to your computer?  If so, open the app on your mobile device and check the sync status in that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks everyone!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2017 0