Exit

Cannot upload from "All Photos" in LR Mobile

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DA5EA371-1E8C-4871-ADAC-3DDDCE7342FF.jpeg

Hello all!

So I have come across a problem where I cannot upload from "All Photos", I am only able to upload from "Camera Roll" and "Files". Does anyone else have this problem? I used to edit photos that were not taken directly from my phone all the time. Above is a photo of what appears when I try to upload a picture. 

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will only be able to add from All Photos if you are not in All Photos or Collection view.
Meaning - if you are inside an album that it will work.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's strange because before, I used to be in my "All Photos" album and when I'd tap "From All Photos" and it would take me to all of my photos from my phone. Now, I can't import any photos that I've, for example, screenshotted or saved from a source. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All Photos contains all of your photos.

Albums are just 'bins' where you assign selected photos to.

In essence, photos assigned to Albums at just aliases as they always live in All Photos as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines