• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change language on lightroom mobile

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My download ended up in French, but I need to cange it to English. How do I do that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi evaph,

What language have you set to install Apps in Playstore/Apple store on your Computer?

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi evaph,

What language have you set to install Apps in Playstore/Apple store on your Computer?

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went into the system and found at last that Norwegian was the first language, then came French. I don't understand why French was in there, but I managed at last to remove French and add English, so now it works, thank you  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2017 Jan 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem too. I'm having an iPhone 5s with iOS 10.2 and my computer runs Windows 10. Both computer and phone have Swedish as system language. I have the swedish version of LIghtroom CC installed on my computer. The App-language setting in the Creative Cloude app is set to English (international). But when I downloaded Lightroom for Mobile iOS to my iPhone the installed language was Spanish. It doesn't matter how I try to change the app-languate to English, erases LR from my phone, hides the old download in iCloud and reinstalles LR... it's still Spanish 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ankis,

The app language depend upon the Apple store language preference. Please check  Change the language that you see in iTunes - Apple Support

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to change language on mobile app? From deutch or idk to eanglish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On your iOS device:
What you want to check is your preferred Languages setting in iOS:
iOS Settings/General/Language & Region:
Preferred Language Order

so you are setting it on a system level. If you prefer German before English it should be reordered in the list ( drag n' drop) once tapped on Edit.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i'm French Canadian. I will like my iOS in French, but Lightroom CC in English. Is it possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As described above you need to change the preferred language order under iOS seetings->General->Languae&Region

...it sounds like that French is listed below English. Just tab Edit and drag French to the top and you will see Lr Mobile in french.

Hope this helps- Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, this does not help. I do not want my whole iPad in English, nor most apps, nor all websites and search results in English (because these are the consequencies of changing the default language). I just want to change the language for Lr, for a simple reason: most help articles for Lr on the internet are in English, and so it is easier to follow the guides if my menu and develop settings are in English too. But this is not true for other apps. Is this that hard to give us a choice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines