Highlighted

Changing to different LRC from Mobilr

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally going to bite the bullet and switch from Aperture.  I will have LR  Classic CC on iMac desktop and LR CC Mobile on iPhone.  Also have Creative Cloud.  Going to “play”  bit before I migrate.  Anyway created a LRC on iMac and played a round.  I then created a 2nd LRC to use for real work.  On my iPhone it still pointed to the original LRC.  What do I have to do to get LR CC Mobile yo reference a different. LRC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Changing to different LRC from Mobilr

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally going to bite the bullet and switch from Aperture.  I will have LR  Classic CC on iMac desktop and LR CC Mobile on iPhone.  Also have Creative Cloud.  Going to “play”  bit before I migrate.  Anyway created a LRC on iMac and played a round.  I then created a 2nd LRC to use for real work.  On my iPhone it still pointed to the original LRC.  What do I have to do to get LR CC Mobile yo reference a different. LRC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jonh,

You can only sync one catalog at a time from Lightroom Classic CC to Lightroom mobile CC. Please refer the following link and vote to this feature request, where you can sync multiple catalogs in Lightroom mobile CC Lightroom mobile: Multiple catalog syncing | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Regards,

Mohit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines