Checkmark on some pictures

Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when using my Lightroom iOS app, I’m seeing on some picture a white checkmark which I didn’t defined.  Tried to find out what is the meaning of this checkmark but with no luck

any ideas ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Apr 10, 2019
selondon Adobe Community Professional , Apr 10, 2019
If you used Best Photos on Lightroom Web and 'Flagged All' on the selection, then those flagged would then be viewed with that flag on Mobile.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some pictures are flagged some aren't.  I wonder whether this has anything to do with the Best Photos technology

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if you are inadvertently flagging them in Review mode? If you are trying to swipe between photos, and swipe upward by mistake, you could be marking them as flagged. Just a thought.

Mike

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you used Best Photos on Lightroom Web and 'Flagged All' on the selection, then those flagged would then be viewed with that flag on Mobile.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines