Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

clear backed up space Lightroom mobile

New Here ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was used to have the auto-import option on my Lightroom mobile app, and my storage of 20GB is now full. since I don't need this backup for ALL my mobile photos and prefer to import manually what I want to be backed up, if I now delete them all one by one from the app - are they going to be remove also from my phone?

THX

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unless you have deleted them from the Camera Roll or Android equivalent then they would still be there.

Lightroom ingests the Photos and uploads them the Cloud. The originals will still be on the device, so you can delete from the Cloud (although any edits made in Lightroom won’t appear in the original location).

Test it out maybe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines