• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clearing Cache on LR 5.1 iPhoe

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Mobile 5.1 for iOS is currently using massive amounts of storage although everything has been backed up to the creative cloud. I understand that the issue may be that photos are still cached. But how do I clear the cache?

I know how to clear the cache for Safari, for example, but cannot find the way to do it on Lightroom 5.1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's in Settings (Cog Icon) / Local Storage

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that answer - but there is no option "local storage" offered under "Settings".

Under "Settings/General" there is an option "iphone storage" but there is nothing to clear the cache for Lightroom (which is occupying 32GB of data, all of which has been uploaded to Adobe server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now found it - sorry!!

Looking under the wrong "Settings"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines