• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud [Lightroom Mobile Free Version]

New Here ,
May 12, 2019 May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lightroom tells me to leave some space, but when I am going to it’s tools I see almost 0,25gb of free place. What does it mean?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of LR are you using?

The Cloud Centric version or the Traditional version (Lightroom or Lightroom Classic. respectively).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

V 4.2.1 442FOD

i do not buy any space, I use only traditional space and there is no picture in Lightroom now...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm moving your discussion to the correct forum. Lightroom the Cloud based version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the standard space in Lightroom, I do not buy any extra one

the version 4.2.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you seem to be using Lightroom Mobile on iOS.

I guess by your comments this is the free version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I use iOS and free version of the programme

i guess that is the answer for my question?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The free version of Lightroom mobile does not include cloud storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, that’s what’s a bit strange as the customer says “I don’t buy another space“. Surely there must be some plan going on here, even if it’s the Mobile one?

Or is it a trial version? As this uploads to the Cloud for the trial period I think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It used to be a trial only but Adobe’s Tom Hoggarty has announced that the restriction has been removed and that the free apps from iTunes or Google Play can be used to edit local phone photos indefinitely. There must be some small cloud area for storing edit settings or metadata. There is no photo storage in the cloud unless customers purchase in-app premium features or take a subscription which also includes Lightroom on the desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FREE FEATURES

• PRESETS: Make dramatic changes to your photos with our single touch photo editor

• PROFILES: Use these one-tap miracles to create visually striking changes to the look-and-feel of your photo edits

• CURVES: Make advanced photo edits to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast

• COLOR MIXER: Refine and tweak colors on your photo to make them pop

• CLARITY, TEXTURE & DEHAZE: Breathe life into your photo edits with these industry-leading tools

• INTERACTIVE TUTORIALS: Get inspired and learn how to make the photo edits you want by completing step-by-step lessons curated by fellow photographers

• PRO-LEVEL CAMERA: Unlock your phone’s potential with unique controls such as exposure, aperture, wide or telephoto lens, instant presets and more

• CUTTING-EDGE CAMERA MODES: Get more detailed shots with advanced capture modes such as raw, professional, and HDR

• ORGANIZE & MANAGE: Use folders, albums, star ratings and flags to highlight your best photos

PREMIUM FEATURES

• HEALING BRUSH: Take complete control of your image by removing just about anything from your photo

• SELECTIVE ADJUSTMENTS: Precisely edit any part of a photo with your finger or Apple Pencil to apply enhancements with exact detail

• GEOMETRY: Create super clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective of your image with powerful upright and geometry slider tools

• RAW EDITING: Import raw photos from your DSLR or mirrorless camera to your phone allowing you to edit them anywhere

• ADOBE SENSEI: Harness the power of artificial intelligence to auto tag and organize your photos based on the objects or people in them. A quick search for “mountains” or “Maria” will surface all the photos with those elements in them

• CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE: Back up your original photos and edits to access them on other devices and on web

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello since you are not syncing/uploading photos to cloud storage, I think the error message may mean you don't have enough local storage on your device.  Lightroom will show a low storage space error if the free space falls below 300 MB approximately.

Is it possible for you to free up space on your device?  Are there any files or apps on your device you can backup and remove?

Hope this helps.

--Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines