Highlighted

Cloud storage for Premium LR Mobile

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am interested in purchase the monthly subscription for premium the premium features in the app. I have a question about the cloud storige that is in the premium feature. There is no specific informationn about how much the storage space will be. I contacted the Adobe support and they don't have the android app description and they told me to contact play store. They don't have that information either and told me to contact this email address.

Thank you in advance for the information.

I would recommend that you clear this in the app itself because all this process of finding out what exactly is the storage took me more than an hour...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cloud storage for Premium LR Mobile

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am interested in purchase the monthly subscription for premium the premium features in the app. I have a question about the cloud storige that is in the premium feature. There is no specific informationn about how much the storage space will be. I contacted the Adobe support and they don't have the android app description and they told me to contact play store. They don't have that information either and told me to contact this email address.

Thank you in advance for the information.

I would recommend that you clear this in the app itself because all this process of finding out what exactly is the storage took me more than an hour...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 29, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe it’s 100GB, I’ll try to find some documentation.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2019 0
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s 100gb for use on mobile only. The 1tb plan includes the desktop app and all premium features for $9.99 pm.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2019 0