• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Collections not syncing with Lightroom Mobile

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot sync my collections with lightrooom mobile. No albums are appearing even though I have followed all steps on Lightroom cc. Please help!

{Title edited by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Hi

The newest ..I seem to have resolved the issue. I was signed in with a different email address on my desktop and mobile ... not sure how that happened or was even possible. Thanks a lot.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Lightroom CC are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

The newest ..I seem to have resolved the issue. I was signed in with a different email address on my desktop and mobile ... not sure how that happened or was even possible. Thanks a lot.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 

I'm not able to sync my lightroom mobile presets to my account. Can you help me?

Thanks 

Katerina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You’ve posted to a very old thread. It is highly unlikely that the issue described in this thread, though not impossible, is the same issue which you are currently experiencing. Rather than resurrect an old thread that is seemingly similar, you are better posting to a new thread with fresh, complete information including system information, a complete description of the problem and step-by-step instructions for reproduction. 

In the unlikely event the issue is the same, we will merge you back into the appropriate location. 

Thank you!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines