• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colour differences in images shot using the Lightroom camera on Realme 7 Pro

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I have been using lightroom mobile for more than 18 months now, it hsa turned out to be great for me. But recently I shifted to the realme 7 pro. On the realme 7 pro I am facing a problem to use the lightroom app. Whenever I am trying to shoot in RAW format using the lightroom camera, on my realme 7 pro, the pictures are being imported to the lightroom app with a pinkish hue. I have tried to fix it a lot of times, but I have not got any results. Please tell me how to fix this....it has been creating a lot of problems for me. I would be highly greatful if you could help me out with this.

{Thread title edited by moderator}
TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom mobile on the your Realme 7 pro. Have you tried re-installing the app to check if that helps? Are you shooting the images with the settings at Auto?

If your phone's camera has a pro mode while would allow you to click DNG images, please try clicking a few images and import them to Lightroom to check if you experience the same behavior.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines