1. on my home computer (imac) I use Lightroom Classic CC.
2. Because I can only have one computer syncing collections to the cloud, I use my Lightroom CC (not Classic) on my laptop.
(no, I'm not going to try to have both computers accessing the same library.)
3. I'm trying to set up a client-commenting workflow. I can see the client's comments on my home computer in Lightroom Classic CC.
The client has successfully accessed and commented, so I know that all works.
4. I can see their comments in Lightroom Mobile on my phone.
5. I cannot find anyplace to see the same comments in Lightroom CC on my laptop. Version 1.3.
I know I can go to the web access for Lightroom, but it seems I should be able to view the comments from the Lightroom CC (not Classic) application on my laptop without going to a web browser. Am I missing something, or is something missing here?
Fairly unbelievable that this isn't available yet. How is it that Adobe says all the data is synced to any device when in fact it is not. I have been trying to figure this out and just ran across this thread. Certainly frustrating.