• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Compatibility

Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently use an android mobile device with Creative Cloud apps and have them synced with a Windows 10 PC. I'm considering changing to an iPhone. I assume that whatever edits done on the iPhone will remain compatible with the PC and vice versa? Seems fairly obvious that the edits are stored in the cloud and will depend on the app version accessing file, therefore remaining compatible. Am I correct? Would really appreciate confirmation.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

yes, you should be able to use both android and iphone in the same manner.  if you have questions about a specific mobile app, which app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. I use LR mobile, so I'm sure there should be no problem. David.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i'll move your message for more specific feedback, if anyone has a different view.

[moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Lightroom CC for mobile & Apple TV]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines