• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy Settings isn’t working on my Lightroom mobile app.

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ever since my app update I am no longer able to copy settings and now I can’t edit my photos the way I want to. I didn’t change anything. I used to copy settings from a DNG file to the rest of my photos and now the copy settings fn is greyed out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did I get it right that when you have a photo open and you open up the Cloud status that the photo is still loading? Does it help when you force restart the app? - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having the same issue as the original poster. Yes the cloud status says it is not fully loaded and it says it is only a preview and not editable. It does not help when I force restart the app. If you could tell me how to fix this problem as well that would be great!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you do me the favor and add such a photo to a e.g named "AdobeDebug"-album and send me am shared link via a private message. With that info I could have a look at the sever-side. btw. does this failure occur to you with other photos as well? - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi I have the same issue. Everything was working fine until I got paid version and now I can't copy-paste settings. Would be great if someone could get in touch please.

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines