• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cr3 files and Lightroom on ipad

Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, got a new canon camera and found that mobile lightroom havent Camera profiles in the new raw files(cr3). I prefer to process my pics on mobile lightroom, its not good for me to use dng converter on pc. Can some1 help with this issue, cr3 raws works fine here, but cant find camera standart profile:( Even there is no adobe profiles too. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Hi,

camera profiles should be added by default.
If they don't and you are online, it is a bug.
Which specific camera are you having a problem with?
If you enter the image in Loupe, and tap on the cloud icon, what does it say/screen shot?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tryed DNG converter...he added Adobe camera profiles in mobile LR...better, but we need camera standart-))) Any way to add camera profiles on mobile device?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

camera profiles should be added by default.
If they don't and you are online, it is a bug.
Which specific camera are you having a problem with?
If you enter the image in Loupe, and tap on the cloud icon, what does it say/screen shot?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there, on the second try after(durig) syncing with the cloud lr have added camera profiles, i even saw how they appear in the opened menu. Yes it was bugged, cause it was the second time i've sync the pics, but now problem is solved. Thx for reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines