Crashing, freezing and slow running

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help please? I’m using Lightroom Mobile on the iPad. Since - I think - the last update but certainly the last two days, whenever I open the app and then a photo, the photo appears heavily pixelated (much as they do when downloading from the cloud). Sometimes it eventually loads correctly, but it’s very slow and other times the app simply freezes. In any event it’s running very slowly. Has anyone else noticed this and are there any suggestions as to what’s causing it? In other circumstances I would delete the app and reinstall but I’m concerned about what would be lost if I do that. Many thanks for any ideas. For completeness I don't use the desktop version, more complicated than I need. All photos are stored on the iPad photos app and everything was working well until two days ago when the new releases came out.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, which iPad are you on, and which iOS version do you have?
Does it help to restart the device?
If you're on iOS 13, does it help to update to iOS13.2.2?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
deborahh46350813 AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a 2018 iPad Pro. I have updated to 13.2.2 and thought for a moment that it had made a difference but then the slow response returned. I'm reluctant to think it is anything other than connected to the release of Lightroom for iPad as it was fine before I installed that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines