Highlighted

Create a preset on LR Mobile greyed out

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

 Purchased a preset package with .DNG filed. I am using an apple iphoe so I saved the files to my file app and uploaded these .dng files on LR. When I tried to "create a preset" it is greyed out. Please help! Photo attached

45AF773D-0129-43FF-AC28-97B3B1F5D2DE.jpeg

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum by Moderator}

TOPICS
How to, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Create a preset on LR Mobile greyed out

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

 Purchased a preset package with .DNG filed. I am using an apple iphoe so I saved the files to my file app and uploaded these .dng files on LR. When I tried to "create a preset" it is greyed out. Please help! Photo attached

45AF773D-0129-43FF-AC28-97B3B1F5D2DE.jpeg

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum by Moderator}

TOPICS
How to, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have one of the DNG files selected in the edit screen?

Is that 'umbrella' image one of the purchased 'Preset' DNGs?  (my images never overlap the top icons)

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0.1, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2020 0
greule LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of questions. Did I get it right that you saved the purchased  preset via "Save to File" or did you upload the dng via Lr Desktop? When you open up the Cloud icon at the top bar, what is listed there? Hope to get a clue about your issue soon. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2020 0