• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom sort order not working for Lightroom mobile?

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I've been using the desktop versions of Adobe Suite for many, many years and only recently moved to the CC version. I am having an issue with Lightroom mobile sync, it is not maintaining the same custom sort order that is on my LR Mac version. I have created a few collections on my Mac,  sorted them how I want them to display on my iPad and iPhone, yet no matter what changes I make to the collection, the sort order on the web, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV are not the same as LR on the Mac. I am doing all of my edits/changes locally, not the cloud, and I have tried to add photos, remove, and rearrange, yet nothing seems to work. Can someone please advise as to what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks so much,

Kat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2017 Jul 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In 2014 Adobe said they would fix LR Mobile to maintain the sort order "very soon" that was over three years ago.  Hmmm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try this. Open a collection on your iPad. On the top right are three dots. Under that choose >>Sort by >> Custom. It should then put the photos in that collection in the same order as on your mac.

But I am having a problem too. While I can get the collections to sort correctly on my iPad, they do not sort correctly using apple TV and the LR app for apple TV.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines