• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete multiple folders of presets?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally installed hundreds of FOLDERS of presets (thousands of actual presets) to Lightroom CC and hence also, Lightroom Mobile.  

It seems there is no way to delete multiple folders of presets at once from Lightroom Mobile.  

I am aware that with CC Desktop, you can go into the actual library file by using 'show package contents' and remove all the presets there, but it is little known that this does NOT actually rid them from Lightroom Mobile.   Those presets are stuck on the cloud.

It seems the only way to remove them from Mobile is to actually remove them within the CC Desktop interface.  (not via the library file) HOWEVER, the CC desktop interface does not actually provide any way to remove multiple folders of presets at once.  The only conclusion I can see is that you have to click each folder individually and delete.   This is clearly absurd with hundreds of folders of presets.

I'm not seeing any workaround here either after searching everywhere.  Does anyone have any ideas for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think that deleting them singularly in Lightroom Desktop is the only option.

The best place to request features is on the following forum, which is monitored by the engineering team:
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_cc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines