Highlighted

DELETED EVERYTHING

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The other day I went into Lightroom, and noticed EVERYTHING was gone. Every preset, every photo I ever edited. Vanished. I tried logging out , logging back in. Tried deleting the app, and reinstalling. It also said my “subscription” expired. Ok fine. Went to fix that, said “no subscription to renew” NADA. Has anyone else experienced this??? 🤯

Topics

Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

DELETED EVERYTHING

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The other day I went into Lightroom, and noticed EVERYTHING was gone. Every preset, every photo I ever edited. Vanished. I tried logging out , logging back in. Tried deleting the app, and reinstalling. It also said my “subscription” expired. Ok fine. Went to fix that, said “no subscription to renew” NADA. Has anyone else experienced this??? 🤯

Topics

Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, mine did the same:( 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having trouble.  I clicked on the little cloud at the top and then it re-synced and MOST of my abums then loaded.

However I am still missing my current album for 2020 that had at least 100 images.  I just came here looking for help and see that I'm not the only one.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had exacly the same problem. Today i went to the app and everything from the past 10 months was gone, and it was there like a week ago. Don´t know how to fix it too.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the same problem...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Major screw up from Adobe the update caused this and the files and presets are not recoverable.  All gone and Adobe is so sorry, but didn't even bother announcing it or offering any assistance. https://www.theverge.com/2020/8/20/21377411/adobe-lightroom-ios-ipados-app-update-pictures-photos-pr...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines