Highlighted

Disappearing Presets

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive just gone on my Lightroom app on my phone today and 6 of 10 presets have disappeared from a pack I purchased. I thought it might be just an app issue on my phone but Ive now gone on my desktop app and there missing from there to. I have being using this pack for over 7 months so I can't see how its anything to do with the pack. Ive deleted all the ones left and re-imported the preset pack (twice) and the little tab at the bottom is saying 10 presets imported but when I go on the preset section there is only 4, can someone advice me of what to do as I really need them? I updated the app yesterday, would this have anything to do with it if there is a bug or something? Thanks in advanced!

[ moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Lightroom CC for mobile & Apple TV by moderator ]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Disappearing Presets

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive just gone on my Lightroom app on my phone today and 6 of 10 presets have disappeared from a pack I purchased. I thought it might be just an app issue on my phone but Ive now gone on my desktop app and there missing from there to. I have being using this pack for over 7 months so I can't see how its anything to do with the pack. Ive deleted all the ones left and re-imported the preset pack (twice) and the little tab at the bottom is saying 10 presets imported but when I go on the preset section there is only 4, can someone advice me of what to do as I really need them? I updated the app yesterday, would this have anything to do with it if there is a bug or something? Thanks in advanced!

[ moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Lightroom CC for mobile & Apple TV by moderator ]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 13, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the Desktop in the Presets Menu click the three dots and turn off 'Hide Partially Compatible Presets', see if that works.

If the Presets are made from a DNG and contain a profile, then you cannot apply these to JPGs for instance. If this is the case, try to Create the Preset again with the Profile checkbox unticked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 13, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are presets from DNG cannot be applied to JPG? And are profiles incompatible with JPG images? Why so?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 16, 2019 0