Display calibration for iPad Lightroom mobile

May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening. I would like to ask, when there will be a solution for color management for Lightroom mobile on my 2020 iPad pro. At this moment there is no way to calibrate or measure the display of the device which makes working with lighroom pretty much useless since it will deliver wrong results compared to my calibrated monitor at my PC or the Macbook. I am a little shocked to see so little topics about that on my search on google and even in this forum right here, so I wanted to reach out to you. Adobe is a founding member of the ICC, just like apple. So both of them should be on the same page about that problem and there is still no solution for this huge issue out there which is very disappointing right now. Thank you very much in advance.

TOPICS
Feature request, iOS, Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Display calibration for iPad Lightroom mobile

May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening. I would like to ask, when there will be a solution for color management for Lightroom mobile on my 2020 iPad pro. At this moment there is no way to calibrate or measure the display of the device which makes working with lighroom pretty much useless since it will deliver wrong results compared to my calibrated monitor at my PC or the Macbook. I am a little shocked to see so little topics about that on my search on google and even in this forum right here, so I wanted to reach out to you. Adobe is a founding member of the ICC, just like apple. So both of them should be on the same page about that problem and there is still no solution for this huge issue out there which is very disappointing right now. Thank you very much in advance.

TOPICS
Feature request, iOS, Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 13, 2020 1

Have something to add?