Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do I get a desktop version

New Here ,
May 05, 2019 May 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I cannot figure this out. Purchased a subscription to Mobile Lightroom CC on my iphone. I works fine.

my question is do I get the same access on my desktop? I logged in and I do not see the same tools I have in my phone. Are those 2 different products??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 05, 2019 May 05, 2019

The Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Program linked above includes Photoshop, Lightroom Classic, Lightroom, and Lightroom Mobile, as well as cloud sync and storage. Here’s the link again:

Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan | Professional photo editing software

While the Photography plan above DOES include mobile applications, just upgrading to “Premium” via the iTunes Store or Google Play on your mobile device DOES NOT get you the desktop apps. You’ll need to sign up for the plan via Adobe by

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I understand you right you like to have a desktop version of Lightroom. If it's right you need to subsribe one type of the Photography Plan.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe I wasn’t clear.

Does Lightroom CC mobile 9.99/month include desktop editing tools?

OR if I want to edit on my desktop, I need to but another product??

Is there one product by purchasing which I can get both mobile and desktop editing tools?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Program linked above includes Photoshop, Lightroom Classic, Lightroom, and Lightroom Mobile, as well as cloud sync and storage. Here’s the link again:

While the Photography plan above DOES include mobile applications, just upgrading to “Premium” via the iTunes Store or Google Play on your mobile device DOES NOT get you the desktop apps. You’ll need to sign up for the plan via Adobe by starting at the link posted here to get both desktop and mobile in one package.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a further level of detail from my post above:

Lightroom - Desktop, mobile and web apps

Lightroom Classic - Desktop only

Photoshop - Desktop only

Portfolio - Web only

Adobe Spark - Mobile and web apps

4B2409D5-4329-4F46-A532-923B5BEA0005.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. Sorry, for the misunderstanding. Michael has answered your question in the meantime.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mike,

thank you!

So to avoid double charging, I need to cancel my current Mobil subscription and sing up following the link above, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That’s right, Tatiana.

If you have any issue with the changeover, contact customer care who should be able to assist.

Contact Customer Care

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines