• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Lightroom CC Android subscription cover the iOS devices as well and vice versa?

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Just a question,

If I subscribe to Android LightRoom CC (in UK £4.39 per month), will that subscription apply (through the adobe account) on my iOS devices as well or should I have another subscription to use the premium features on the iOS devices?. I am asking because it is not that clear in Adobe's website (and could not find that specific info anywhere), if the mobile subscription is one for all the mobile devices or is independent for each mobile platform [iOS/Android ... ]. if I need to get another subscription for my iOS devices then it would be better to go with the full Lightroom CC subscription.

Thank you in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good point! I would have thought so, install it on one of them also, sign in and see what options you get maybe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines