• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Lightroom Mobile's storage occupy cc storage space?

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2019 Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am subscribing to Lightroom Mobile now.  So I got 100gb of cloud storage.  But as I guess, this cloud storage space seems to occupy the space of cc.  So when I try to use cc in other Adobe mobile apps, I have no cc storage space.  This is because photos of Lightroom Mobile, which have already been synced, take up the storage space of the cc.  I want to solve this problem.  Does Lightroom Mobile's storage occupy cc storage space?

It seems very unreasonable for consumers to operate these two storage spaces in a way that is incomprehensible. I want to use the cc storage space as well as the cloud storage space for the lightroom.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 15, 2019 Jul 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Johnnewbie,

A Creative Cloud membership includes cloud-based storage, which allows you to access files stored in the cloud from any computer using a web browser. The cloud storage is made up of three different areas: Creative Cloud, Lightroom, and Document Cloud. Stored content can be accessed online as follows.

Please refer this article for more info:: Creative Cloud file storage and quota

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines