• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does the Creative Cloud Abo not include Lightroom mobile Premium features?

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i have an Creative Cloud Abo, but my Lightroom Apps (iPad and iPhone) tell me i dont have an abo for the premium features.

Are the premium features not included in the CC Abo?

I didnt buy an in-app premium supscription.

Bawo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Hi. I've just had a look at the server-side and it looks like that your Educational-Subscription does not include the Lr Mobile service. See this articel https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-mobile-available-education-memberships.html
-Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Mobile, as part of a paid Creative Cloud subscription, includes all features. Have you signed in to Lightroom Mobile using the same Adobe ID that you used to purchase your CC subscription? What CC subscription do you have?

Which premium features are you not seeing in LR Mobile?

See this page for more information about premium features, and try to provide more detail of what you are seeing on your side:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/premium-features.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok i reinstalled LR on my iPad and made sure im signt in with the correct account. Unfortunatly this didnt work. I still get the screen that i can start my 7 day trial or buy a premium account via the apple appstore.

When i go to my account settings on the website (adobe.com) i get the correct abo: 

Creative Cloud (alle Applikationen)

On my PC and my Macbook air i can use LR, LRC, PS and Premierpro without any problems.

The premium features are marked with a blue star in the screenshot i have attached.

F2482645-1249-4C03-B457-9DEE4724D2AA.jpeg

7DD81837-AC0F-43D0-9A63-45931500E561.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I've just had a look at the server-side and it looks like that your Educational-Subscription does not include the Lr Mobile service. See this articel https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-mobile-available-education-memberships.htm...
-Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Trank you for checking. I didnt know this. 

Great service!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines