• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download Smart Preview on Lightroom for mobile

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, guys, I got a weired issue here, and i was hoping someone could give me some insights on how to fix it.

I remember that I used to be able to save all the photos smart previews locally on iOS devices. But now, I can not do it either on my iPhone or iPad.

I tried "Settings"--“Local Storage”, but i can not find any switch to save smart previews on my Lightroom mobile. 

Is this feature cancelled?

reference-1.pngreference-2.pngreference-3.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Have you changed you app-store region recently? Are you  connected against the  chinese-app-store? If so, then this would be the reason why you have no cloud acces  -Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you changed you app-store region recently? Are you  connected against the  chinese-app-store? If so, then this would be the reason why you have no cloud acces  -Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, Guido, after I switched to a non-Chinese App Store version, it now works perfectly. Thanks man.

Have a wonderful day. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

glad that I could helps you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Guido, after my investigation, it seems to me that the Lightroom Mobile in Chinese App Store is the exact same version like ther other country's app store version. But your team have added a mechiansim to disable the Cloud feature if it detects the App Store region is in China.

I understand that there may be some regulations for Chinese App Store that made you had to implement such measures. But I was wondering if your team could make some changes to the mechiansim, rather than checking the user's current app store region everytime, can you do the verification only at the very first time he/she launch the app, so that later when the user switched to a Chinese App Store region setting again, he/she won't be interrupted.

Or only disable the Cloud feature if his/her Adobe account is from China, but still offer the Cloud features to the user if the user's Adobe account is not from China, with the Chinese App Store region settings. 

I know I maybe asking too much. But please kindly think about it. Thank you so much for your time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines