Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download videos out of Lightroom CC Cloud to mobile not working

Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to everybody,

I am using the Lightroom CC Plan with 1 TB with my iPhone and iPad. When I want to download images from the cloud to my iPhone, I simply "share" them, which gives me the option to download them to my iPhone. But that doesn't work for videos! I uploaded the videos, but I can't upload them to my iPhone. The share button is grayed out. Is this a mistake or do I have to meet certain requirements?

Best,

Phil

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Hi Phil,

It's currently not possible, but you can add your vote to the feature request here:

Lightroom CC for mobile (iOS): Cannot export videos | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Phil,

Are you using Lightroom CC exclusively? (That is, you are not syncing with LR Classic on the desktop?)

I’ve encountered issues with LR Classic and videos in the cloud, but nothing like what you describe. What format are the videos, and what size/length? Did you shoot the with your iPhone?

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Phil,

It's currently not possible, but you can add your vote to the feature request here:

Lightroom CC for mobile (iOS): Cannot export videos | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, now I see what you mean. I opened the share menu and all the options are there, but all greyed out, so I didn’t notice. I’m adding my vote to the feature request also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi selondon,

thank you very mich for the information. Yes it would be great to add this feature. It‘s quite confusing if it’s working for images but not for videos. I will vote for the feature.

Best,

Phil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Likewise Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines