Highlighted

downloading raw files only

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello i'm new to lightroom cloud

i save my photos as raw and small jpg on my camera so i can see/retrieve the jpg files on my mobile phone

is there a way to sync/download only raw files into my mac and not jpeg?

also is there a way to view the photos as list and not grid (with details like size of photo, date, jpeg etc)?

ty

Unfortunately, syncing will only take what is in your Camera Roll. So you can't sync only Raw files if you take Raw and JPG.

As for views you have two options. Grid view (default) or Segmented (Breaks them up according to date)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

downloading raw files only

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello i'm new to lightroom cloud

i save my photos as raw and small jpg on my camera so i can see/retrieve the jpg files on my mobile phone

is there a way to sync/download only raw files into my mac and not jpeg?

also is there a way to view the photos as list and not grid (with details like size of photo, date, jpeg etc)?

ty

Unfortunately, syncing will only take what is in your Camera Roll. So you can't sync only Raw files if you take Raw and JPG.

As for views you have two options. Grid view (default) or Segmented (Breaks them up according to date)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 31, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 05, 2018 0
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you manually import from Camera Roll you get the option of choosing RAWs only by tapping the three dots, if that helps?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 07, 2018 0