Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Duplicate purchase error on mobile

New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_20200524-234739_Lightroom.jpg

 i purchased premium on mobile was ilI in with Facebook when purchased, tried to use a feature and got this error, so I logged out and tried logging back in through the play store Google account and I get the same error. I canceled and tried restoring subscription that also did not work....any help would be greatly appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi AlexVr4

I see a valid Lightroom Mobile subscription for the same email ID you used to post on the forums here.  If you see "Duplicate Purchase" it means you are trying to apply a subscription to another account while you already have a subscription.  The error is meant to stop you from paying for 2 or more subscriptions perhaps by mistake.

Please be sure to sign in using the same email ID you used to post on the forums here.  Please reply back if you need additional help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines