Highlighted

Editing information on iPad w LRM

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can understand how to edit a Caption or Title in LRM for an iPhone but I cannot see a similar Edit pull down item as I do on my iPhone. How do I edit a photo to add text to a Title?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Michael J. Hoffman | Adobe Community Professional

Hi Wayne,

We're all (those of use with iPads) waiting hopefully for Adobe to bring Lightroom Mobile on the iPad up to feature parity with LR Mobile for iPhone. It's been hinted that it's "coming soon," but I haven't seen any official announcements.

Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Editing information on iPad w LRM

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can understand how to edit a Caption or Title in LRM for an iPhone but I cannot see a similar Edit pull down item as I do on my iPhone. How do I edit a photo to add text to a Title?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Michael J. Hoffman | Adobe Community Professional

Hi Wayne,

We're all (those of use with iPads) waiting hopefully for Adobe to bring Lightroom Mobile on the iPad up to feature parity with LR Mobile for iPhone. It's been hinted that it's "coming soon," but I haven't seen any official announcements.

Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wayne,

Mike

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Michael, for taking your time to reply.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines