• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edits disappeared in LR mobile on iPad.

Contributor ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having a real hard time with Adobe these days, it just seems like its not worth the hassle using any of their products if you want to be productive, a total sham compared to how it was a few years ago.

Anyway, my issue. Ive done some edits on my iPad Pro, and when I’ve gone back to the image I can see the end result still, but as soon as the original loads (because ive already exported the raw file as a full res JPG) it all disappears. Before this happens im sure I’m just seeing the smart preview,  but none of there sliders have been moved, they are all centered. As soon as I touch one I’m back to square one and none adjustments are showning.

It’s happening a lot, and its very, very frustrating.

ISO 11 and CC are all up to date.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do they look correct at http://lightroom.adobe.com​?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not now they dont. By clicking on one of the offending images in LR mobile it resets all the edits, and this is reflecked throughout the CC system.

A bit more explanation.

All my images are uploaded thorough LR CC on my desktop. LRM is set to download smart previews only. This all works fine. I can edit the smart previews and export using the small size. If i export using max size the Original gets downloaded first, and the exported. All good. A while later ill come back to LRM and all my edits are still they, or at least they look like they are. Clicking on one can (its not happening to all) show the smart preview as i left it, but all the editing tools are set at default. None of the actual adjustments are registered in the editing sections. As soon as i click on a slider or panel to make an adjustment LRM loads the default original image, with no adjustments. This then gets synced to the cloud again and all my edits are gone across the CC system.

Again, its not all images, just random ones. Thses are raw files from either my Canon 5D4 or M50. IPad Pro is the latest version, all up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines