• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edits from LR Mobile on iPad Pro disappeared during sync on both LR Classic and Mobile

Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So over the past week I've been experimenting with using the Camera connect kit to take images directly from my SD card into my iPad pro to do some edits while traveling. I upgraded to the 1tb CC plan so I'd have plenty of storage. I culled and edited around 150 images in LR Mobile over the past 3 days and just got back to my office to sync everything and get all the RAW and edits in my LR Classic CC catalog.

The collection shows up and all the RAW images are there, but NONE of the edits showed up. So I opened up my iPad to see what happened, and low and behold... they are all RESET on my iPad now. So everything I worked on over the past few days is completely gone. I basically have to start over from unedited photos.

Why did this happen? How do I keep it from happening again? Is it even worth it to try again?

Thanks.. had to rant for a minute. I hope someone knows what is going on with this...

-J

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jesse, could you do me the favour and add one of these asset  to a new album named like e.g. "forAdobeDebug" so that we can have a look at the server diagnostics. In addition could  you  send me a LR Classic  diagnostic log  - best as a private message with a downloadable dropbox link.

You can trigger the log via LR Desktop preferences -> Lightroom Sync and when you hold down the alt key you will notice a generate diagnostic log button.

-

Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines