Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edits lost between iPad and Android versions

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2018 Sep 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning / afternoon / evening,

I'm experiencing an issue where edits made in the iOS Lightroom CC Mobile are initially visible in the general view in the Android version, but when i opened the file and the file syncs, it reverts back to the original unedited image.

I have a screen recording of the process if it can assist the diagnostic.

This resetting behaviour is not consistent, some images syncs properly, while most does not.

Thank you,

Shah

iPad Pro 10.5' (iOS 11.4.1) (Lightroom v. 3.4.0 F59BE2)

Sony ZX2 Compact (Android 8.0) (Lightroom v3.6)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2018 Sep 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

I experience the exactly same problem with my equipment:

iPad 4, IOS 10.3.3, Lightroom CC 3.3.1

Sony Xperia Z5 compact, Android 7.1.1, Lightroom CC 3.6

I notice this behaviour only since Saturday, 15.9.2018. I have pictures edited on Friday, 14.9.2015 (iPad) and send successfully from Lightroom to WhatsApp (Android). Since Saturday this doesn't work for the same picture anymore. Instead of the edited form I get the original picture.

Thank everybody for help or hints

Fritz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A month later and I'm still having this exact issue. If I can't actually sync between devices, what is the point of paying $10/mo?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue here . This problem has no fix? Seriously?

I made an edit on my iPad Pro 10.5 {2017) and the photo appears with edits on Android version (S9+) when viewing the thumbnail, but does not preserve the edits when I open the photo. This problem needs to be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines