Highlighted

Enable Auto Add......only for specific directories??

Participant ,
Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love the feature on Lightroom mobile to automatically add photos I take, BUT it's adding EVERYTHING else too.  Can't I specify that I only want to add from certain directories?

If I go to Facebook and save a cat photo to my phone, Lightroom adds it.  If I go to a dating site and save a pic of a potential date, Lightroom adds it.  If I save audiobooks to my phone, Lightroom adds the book covers.  My phone collects a lot of personal images over the course of a week and I find myself constantly removing this trash from my Lightroom collection, which is mostly professional stuff.

I want to auto add photos that I take with my camera....not every image that gets saved to my phone.

Please help 🙂

TOPICS
Feature request, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Enable Auto Add......only for specific directories??

Participant ,
Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love the feature on Lightroom mobile to automatically add photos I take, BUT it's adding EVERYTHING else too.  Can't I specify that I only want to add from certain directories?

If I go to Facebook and save a cat photo to my phone, Lightroom adds it.  If I go to a dating site and save a pic of a potential date, Lightroom adds it.  If I save audiobooks to my phone, Lightroom adds the book covers.  My phone collects a lot of personal images over the course of a week and I find myself constantly removing this trash from my Lightroom collection, which is mostly professional stuff.

I want to auto add photos that I take with my camera....not every image that gets saved to my phone.

Please help 🙂

TOPICS
Feature request, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 19, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Auto Import is designed to import all new images added to the Camera Roll, and as you've discovered it doesn't differentiate between images added by the phone's native camera and any images added by the user from other sources. I'd suggest that you submit a feature request at the official Adobe feedback site, asking for an option to make that differentiation.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2019 0